KARNATAKA MEDICO-LEGAL SOCIETY
- To organise in a body all person who are interested in the discipline of Forensic Medicine to facilitate mutual acquaintance and collaboration among themselves.
- To maintain the honour and dignity of the members of the society. To promote professional fellowship, cooperation and exchange of view amongst members and to safeguard the interests in the sphere of their activity.
- To promote study and research in Forensic Medicine and to share professional experience of the members among themselves.
- To maintain uniformity of medicolegal services through out the state of Karnataka.
- To raise standards of medicolegal training imparted in the medical colleges of the state of Karnataka.
- To guide medical officers in the performance of their medicolegal work.
- To suggest up gradation of the Government laws guiding medicolegal practice from time to time.
- To obtain affiliation with similar associations at both National and International levels.
- To exchange technical expertise with Forensic Scientist and Legal experts to improve scope of the criminal investigation.
- To create better understating among the public.